I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by two people this week! I’ll be answering both sets of questions in separate parts and then creating my own. I’ll then be nominating several other blogs to complete the tag!
The person who nominated me is Janette Garcia from JanetteAmelia
. She is a beautiful blogger with posts similar to mine! I love reading her everyday adventures, & thoughts!
Here are the questions!
1. How did you get into blogging?
Moving to New York can feel really lonely, and even having my best friend with me, sometimes I felt like I needed to rant. Not having my parents here is hard because it forces me to become more independent. Anyway, I have always loved to write, and every time I am with my friends I think, “we need our own reality show. Like, why do such weird things happen to us?” Being the fan of Carrie Bradshaw that I am, I decided to start a blog.
2. What’s your favorite topic to blog about?
I do like telling stories about night outs, but my favorites have to be random thoughts. I love writing letters to people, and just random paragraphs of things that I think. (I really should write more of those..)
3. What’s your favorite time of the day?
I love 8:30AM-9:00AM, when my suite mates are asleep and I can drink my coffee in the kitchen, listening to TEDTalks (literally, right now).
4. Do you have any pets?
I do! I have 4 dogs, farm animals & two parrots, but they are all back home!
5. What is the last song you listened to?
The last song I listened to was, “Gasoline” by Troye Sivan
6. Best movie you watched in the last year?
Paddington! I am not a huge fan of movies, so I don’t watch movies often.
7. What’s one life lesson you’ve learned over the years?
If you don’t remind yourself how beautiful, amazing, smart, successful, etc. No one will.
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
Ireland… wow what a scenery! I would really love to go there! And I will, someday!
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10. Favorite sports team?
I am not a sports girl, sorry!
The second person to nominate me is Mari from Creativity is the New Black
. She is a lifestyle blogger that keeps you on your toes with amazing and different topics!
Here are the questions!
Probably a frosting spatula because why not 🙂 its frosting!
ID. Denied. Foodplace.
Other people’s lives & how they chose to live them as long as they do good & respect others.
Ireland or Spain. Just spend a month or a year in a different country, absorb and learn as much as I can.
To go to class… I am so late.
Dancing to “Once Upon A December” from Anastasia with my older brother.
I have yet to go to any museums. I am going soon, I promise!!
That I like personal space…. there are literally five seats in the kitchen, please don’t chose the one directly next to me. Oh, and I really really really don’t like listening to people chew. (this may or may not be to my suite mate who is right next to me)
Harry Potter, Hogsmeade
In the kitchen, drinking coffee and watching TEDTalks. Having a nice meal, reading a good book & having good time with my friends.
For the love of writing & the fear of forgetting.
I tag the following people: Jennifer Jayne, Jessica Marie, & Emily!
Here are the questions, darlings!
1. How do you take your coffee or tea?
2. What is your favorite writing spot?
3. What is a book that changed your life?
4. What is a song that describes you?
5. What is your favorite quote to live by?
6. Who is your favorite author?
7. If you could live anywhere for a year, where would it be and why?
8. What is something you wish you said but never did?
9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
10. What is your favorite post that you’ve written? (could you link it, please)
Cannot wait to read your answers! Have a lovely day!
– Jane Elizabeth (@JaneElizabethRC)
Yes, it was fun!