If you were a kitchen utensil what would you be?
Probably a frosting spatula because why not 🙂 its frosting!
Apple electronics or Other?
Describe your most humiliating moment in just 3 words or phrases
ID. Denied. Foodplace.
Something you have no opinion about?
Other people’s lives & how they chose to live them as long as they do good & respect others.
Dream vacation if money was no object?
Ireland or Spain. Just spend a month or a year in a different country, absorb and learn as much as I can.
What do you need?
To go to class… I am so late.
A random childhood memory?
Dancing to “Once Upon A December” from Anastasia with my older brother.
I have yet to go to any museums. I am going soon, I promise!!
One thing you wish people knew about you.
That I like personal space…. there are literally five seats in the kitchen, please don’t chose the one directly next to me. Oh, and I really really really don’t like listening to people chew. (this may or may not be to my suite mate who is right next to me)
What book you want to live in its setting?
Harry Potter, Hogsmeade
Describe a perfect day.
In the kitchen, drinking coffee and watching TEDTalks. Having a nice meal, reading a good book & having good time with my friends.
Why do you blog?
For the love of writing & the fear of forgetting.
Bonus – Do you like tags like this?
- Yes, I think they are fun!
Here are the questions, darlings!
1. How do you take your coffee or tea?
2. What is your favorite writing spot?
3. What is a book that changed your life?
4. What is a song that describes you?
5. What is your favorite quote to live by?
6. Who is your favorite author?
7. If you could live anywhere for a year, where would it be and why?
8. What is something you wish you said but never did?
9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
10. What is your favorite post that you’ve written? (could you link it, please)
Cannot wait to read your answers! Have a lovely day!
– Jane Elizabeth (@JaneElizabethRC)
Yes, it was fun!